Creativity often gives new breath to many used items, one of them is by making works of artistic value from wine bottle corks. The combination of wine bottle cork is nothing more than the protector of the original aroma of wine, but is also able to transform into funny artistic value.
At home, you can make this craft to decorate every corner of the room you love.
Recycling or recycle is a beneficial activity for yourself or the environment. From used objects at home, there are actually a lot of creative ideas that you can create. With just a little material, time and energy, it is not impossible that DIY works from your used materials can be interesting and functioning home decoration.
This time we want to invite you to make cute flower vases from used glass bottles. With cool and artistic motifs, the results will definitely be very interesting if used as a display in the living room or bedroom. Intrigued by how easy this beautiful flower vase is? Follow the following method:
How to make:
1. Wash the bottle clean. Use a special bottle brush to clean the inside of the bottle perfectly. As for the outer surface of the bottle, remove the attached label by soaking the bottle in warm water so that it can be easily removed without any glue remaining.
2. Because you will use spray paint and some tools to paint, try to work outside the house so as not to contaminate the inside of the house. Part of the balcony or yard is usually very ideal because it can also help the drying process from the sun. Expand several sheets of newspaper to protect the floor from paint spills.
3. After the bottle has dried completely, use spray paint carefully and about 15 cm. Usually you only need to spray one time for the surface of the glass bottle, but for more concentrated results, spray twice evenly. Let it dry for 45 minutes to an hour. Depending on your taste, set dynamic and complementary color choices from a variety of different colors.
4. Up here, you already have some glass bottles that have been covered with spray paint neatly. For a harmonious total mix, choose about two or three bottles to be further decorated with masking tape.
5. Start the line motif with various creations on the surface of the bottle. The lyrical motif around the bottle or resembling a Morning Star at the bottom of the bottle can also be tried for an artistic and attractive appearance.
If you are sure of the tape position, use a brush and paint of different colors to cover all parts of the bottle 1 more time. Paint evenly and carefully.
6. Let the bottle dry completely in the hot sun. Start with a line motif with various creations on the surface of the bottle. The lyrical motif around the bottle or resembling a Morning Star at the bottom of the bottle can also be tried for an artistic and attractive appearance.
Depending on the type of paint you use, paint usually takes drying time with an average of up to 6 hours. After making sure the paint has dried properly, carefully remove the masking tape.
Voila! Your new flower vase is ready to be displayed at home. If you fill it with water, make sure the paint you use is faded and of high quality.
DIY inspirations from various sources are indeed very challenging and interesting to try. There is nothing wrong if you take advantage of free time for this positive thing. While recycling, you will also appreciate the results of your hand. Happy DIY!